LGCmain
Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology
Home About us Instructions Submission Subscribe Advertise Contact e-Alerts Ahead Of Print Login 
Users Online: 1099
Print this page  Email this page Bookmark this page Small font sizeDefault font sizeIncrease font size

    Article Cited by others

CASE REPORT

A fatal case of bone marrow embolism of unknown cause masquerading clinically as dengue shock syndrome

Selvi Subramanian Kalaivani, Kar Rakhee, Vadivelan Mehalingam, Subrahmanyam Dharanipragada Krishna Suri

Year : 2012| Volume: 55| Issue : 4 | Page no: 572-573

   This article has been cited by
 
1 Sudden death following accidental ingestion of a button battery by a 17-month-old child: a case study
T. Guinet,J. M. Gaulier,C. Moesch,J. Bagur,D. Malicier,G. Maujean
International Journal of Legal Medicine. 2016; 130(5): 1291
[Pubmed]  [Google Scholar] [DOI]

 

Read this article