LGCmain
Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology
Home About us Instructions Submission Subscribe Advertise Contact e-Alerts Ahead Of Print Login 
Users Online: 562
Print this page  Email this page Bookmark this page Small font sizeDefault font sizeIncrease font size
This article has been cited by
1Sudden death following accidental ingestion of a button battery by a 17-month-old child: a case study
T. Guinet,J. M. Gaulier,C. Moesch,J. Bagur,D. Malicier,G. Maujean
International Journal of Legal Medicine.2016;130(5)1291
[DOI]
  Search 
  The Journal 
  Site Statistics 
  Addresses 
  My Preferences 
  Online Submission 
  Editorial Board 

Submit articles
Email alerts
Join us
Most popular articles
Recommend this journal